- Solvent Based
- Fast Drying
- High Gloss
- High Durability
Liquid Gel Dressing – High Volatility is a tyre and trim dressing that is fast drying and leaves a very glossy and durable finish.
This product is a solvent/silicone blend that is applied to rubber and black plastics. The high silicone level offers the thin gel consistency preferred by many users and additional durability. The high volatility solvent dries quickly, depositing a water repellent film that provides a glossy finish.
The product is intended to be applied as supplied, in a thin layer using a suitable applicator, such as a foam pad. It can be layered for additional gloss.
This product cannot be diluted.
Surfaces must be dry prior to application. Avoid over application which can result in spattering the paintwork.
- Density: 0.77 - 0.79
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Solvent
- Clarity: Transparent
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Causes skin irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Very toxic to aquatic life.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Keep away from heat
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/light/?/equipment.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- Aquatic Acute 1
- Aquatic Chronic 1
- Asp. Tox. 1
- Flam. Liq. 2
- Skin Irrit. 2
- STOT SE 3